Ethics Statement

This blogs only purpose, and intentions are for continued learning and educational purposes at SUNY Empire State College.

All work will be properly cited as well as proper legal permission to use another artists work, if I intend to use someone else's work. 

All comments should be respectful, any negativity will be removed from the blog if necessary. 

Any sharing or redistributing of work posted should be asked to use before actually use, with proper credit being given to me along with whom ever else's work would be used. 


Thoughts: Budget, Pitch, Storyboard, & Timeline

My budget will remain rather small due to the fact that I already have the programs I intend to use in
order to create my project. Programs, I plan on using will be Adobe Photoshop and potentially Adobe
Illustrator. As for my idea I have not changed anything from my original thoughts. I still intend to create 10-15 posters for a music festival. I have in fact decided upon creating one giant image when all the posters are together. I am still in the thought process of what the image should be although I have a few ideas thus far. I am still working on my storyboard because I am still uncertain of what my final image will be. My plan is to have 5 images create the top portion of the image and then five along the bottom that would create the base or bottom of the image. I am pretty content with my timeline and feel I have plenty of time to complete the final project with no problems. I have given myself 1 month to complete the series of posters. 






Comments