Production Handbook


Since I completely changed my idea and concept. I don't really have a planned out schedule for the work I am doing. I am pretty much trying to work on the comic book as of now daily. Getting the characters and background to look as smooth and professional as possible. The programs I am using for this comic book video, will consist of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and windows movie maker to put the whole thing together. I do not need a contract for the project I am creating as I will be working alone and using my one work. I do not have a budget because I already have the programs needed, but am willing to spend around $50 if I need to. 

This is a intro to my comic book video that I created using Adobe Photoshop. I wanted it to have a creepy, feel that looks like a TV or light going out.

Here is my final script for the comic book.
Cast
Remi- Jessica
Jack- Carlos 
Passenger 1- Myself
Passenger 2- Yajiara
Passenger 3- Aaron
Passenger 4- Alexa
Passenger 5- Chris



Underneath the Surface

Scene 1: 



JACK
So, how was work today?



REMI
Eh, it was ok. Pretty boring, typical day at the office, you?



JACK
(Energetic)
It was crazy! We had this homeless guy come in with a knife literally sticking out of his head!




REMI
(Laughing)
What the hell! I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that sort of shit. I would have fainted at the sight of him.





(The train comes to an abrupt stop in between 42 St. Grand Central Station and 59th St. Lexington Avenue.)



Jack
(Sarcastic)
Well this is just fantastic. 

REMI
Chill out, I'm sure we will be moving in a minute.

(Lights begin to flicker on and off, before coming to a complete black out.)

JACK
(Pulls out cell phone, to use the flashlight to look around)
What the fuck.

REMI
(Worried)
Does this happen a lot?

JACK
Every now and then. Although it's never happened to be before. But, I'm sure it's really nothing to worry about.

*Announcement over PA system from the train conductor*

(I have just been informed that their has been some sort of incident up ahead. Please hold tight we should be moving momentarily, thank you for your patients.)

REMI
(Annoyed)
Of course, this would happen today.

JACK
Don't worry. Hopefully, we make it home in time to meet my parents for dinner. They're always so uptight about punctuation.

*commotion throughout the train from worried and annoyed riders*


SCENE 1 ENDS.


SCENE 2:

*20 minutes later PA system is back on*

(Attention, I was just informed that we are facing some sort of being attacking train goers from the train ahead of us. We are really unsure of the situation. If you are able to get out of the train through the sliding doors in between the carts, by all means please do so!!)

REMI
(Scared)
Oh my god, what the hell is he talking about?!

JACK
(Concerned)
What the fuck is happening?

(A worried panic goes through the train. People loudly discussing what they should do. A man looks through the glass of the train cart ahead of them and sees something unfathomable. Numerous "beings" attacking passengers, ripping into their flesh with their teeth. A man screams and Jack runs over to see what all the commotion is all about.)

JACK
(Scared)
Holy shit! We need to get off this train right now! Everyone get to the other carts!

*Powerful Action Music Starts*

(The passengers bust through the sliding doors to the last train cart causing commotion throughout the last cart. Just as the "beings" break through the cart they are all frantically attempting to escape.)

REMI
(Crying)
We have to get out! I don't want to die Jack!

JACK
We're going to be ok! Just don't look back, keep moving forward!

*They reach the final door of the train*

REMI
(Crying)
It's LOCKED! Jack the door is locked!

(As the group of passengers turn around, they see the "zombies" break into the car they are in. They start ripping through the flesh of the passengers closest to them.)

JACK
We have to get around them, so we can go out through the middle section.

REMI
(Aggravated)
Are you mad!! How are we going to get around them?! They will rip us to pieces, Jack!

JACK
(Frustrated)
We don't have another choice. We will die here if we stay here, so we can either die now or fight!

(The group of 5 others agree that it's their last and only option.)

JACK
Ok, everyone find something to use as a weapon!

(The group finds various items to use as weapons such as canes, skateboards and baseball bats, tennis rackets, hockey sticks. As they make their way through to the sliding door fighting off the zombies they reach the door just as Remi is grabbed by one of the "zombies."

REMI
JAAAAAAACK!

*Music Ends*


Scene 2 Ends.

Comments