M2: Skills Sets (Week 3)

Skills Sets  (Week 3)

Video Editing: In my past college I had the opportunity to work with video editing software called Adobe Premiere Pro CC. With this software I was able to learn the basics of the program such as audio affects such as transitions, as well as video transitions such as dissolves, slides and wipes. I have only used PC for this type of work.
Skill Level: 2.0/5.0

Photography: I have only taken one class in photography, but I am not currently enrolled in an advanced level photography class. My knowledge of the camera was mostly self taught before last semester, where I was able to learn the proper fundamentals. I know have knowledge in shutter speed, aperture, the importance of lighting, shadows etc. I hope to expand my knowledge even further this semester! I am currently using a Canon T5 to shoot my photos, hopefully I will be able to share more this semester!
Skill Level: 3.8/5.0



Graphic Design: I have taken intro and advanced classes that have expanded my knowledge in graphics. I have skills in Adobe Photoshop as well as Adobe Illustrator, although I feel more comfortable with Photoshop I would love to feel the same amount of comfort using Illustrator eventually. I have understanding of brushes, masking, layers, blending, double exposure etc. I hope by the end of this semester I have a much better understanding of more tools and skills. I have not done anything professional or for anyone else, but hope to soon! For Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator I have only ever used Mac which is my preference, only because I feel the most comfortable. 
Skill Level: 3.0/5.0

2-D Design:I took an introductory 2-D Designs class that taught me the principles of texture, focal point, rhythm, balance pattern and many more. I think this class was one of the most beneficial classes I was able to take. What I learned from this class really helped me understand art on a different level and I can use this knowledge in digital design through Photoshop.
Skill level: 4.5/5.0
  
Painting/Illustration: Throughout my years of school, be it middle, high school or college I have always taken some sort of drawing or painting class. I have always had an interest in Illustration and have always loved to draw. There hasn't been a day in my life that I can remember not drawing a doodle or sketch of something. I haven't taken a drawing class in quite some time so I am very rusty, I hope to get back into it more this semester because I am taking an Illustrating class.
Skill Level: 3.5/5.0



Comments