My storyboard for my final project will consist of 8 pieces. I had originally wanted to create 10-15, but I found that it was too difficult to have them in the end come together and create 1 image. So, I decided to change it to 8 instead. The first four images across the top will contain alien spaceships. With the largest ship being split in the center of the two middle, top posters. Other either side I drew four more small spaceships all the spaceships will have aliens (crew members) inside of them with rays of light shooting from underneath them. For the bottom four images I have decided to use pyramids that will be the base for my project. My vision is to have the rays of light from the spacecraft shooting onto the bottom images of the pyramids. For color I want to use color, but have the colors seem to almost be faded/washed out. I would really appreciate feed back on if I should create acts (musicians) to go on the posters sort of like a line up or if they should just be more plain and say ex.) Coachella or Bonnaroo. Also any feed back in regards to if these designs are too plain or need work I would greatly appreciate.


Comments