Tools, Team & Distribution


For my final project, the tools I need are pretty minimal. I will need my laptop and Adobe Photoshop to complete the look I am going for, if need be I will also use Adobe Illustrator as well. I do not think I will need any other programs, but I am willing to purchase/download if necessary.

Firstly, I will begin with the layout of the posters by getting the outline and line work completed. Once the outlines are complete, I will go in and use colors, after I have some colors I will begin shading, highlighting etc. to create more details and balance out my posters.

I will complete a majority of this piece on my own I believe, but am excited to collaborate with other students. I really enjoy collaborating, it really allows me to think outside of the box and come up with ideas, techniques I wouldn't have thought of. I'm not certain I would really certain for this particular project I would call it collaboration, but more of input or constructive criticism. Either way, I would love to hear everyone's input. I would be very helpful especially those who are advanced in Photoshop and Illustrator as I am still learning a lot about the programs.

Once, everything has been completed I plan to distribute my work here on my blog via Blogger, as well as Instagram, and Facebook.



Comments